Preamble and Purpose
The website www.DOLIN.fr (hereinafter referred to as the “WEBSITE”) is the exclusive property of DOLIN, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 245,552€, whose headquarters are located at 1138 avenue du Grand Ariétaz, 73000 Chambéry and which is registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Chambery under the number 745 420 703.
Tel: +33 (0)4 79 69 59 09
These Terms and Conditions of Use are intended to apply to all adults browsing the WEBSITE (hereinafter referred to as “USER” or “USERS”).
By using the WEBSITE, the USER expressly acknowledges that it is bound by, accepts and complies with these general Terms and Conditions of Use as defined below.
Information presented on the WEBSITE
The photographs and images on the WEBSITE are non-contractual.
Links to other websites
The WEBSITE may contain hyperlinks or otherwise lead to websites or web pages administered by third parties.
DOLIN is in no way responsible for their content and characteristics.
The fact that DOLIN provides links does not imply any implicit approval of the content on these sites or web pages.
Moreover, DOLIN draws the USER’s attention to the fact that these websites or related web pages may collect personal data.
DOLIN can in no way be held responsible for the practices employed on these sites, in particular with regard to the processing of personal data. It is therefore up to the USER to ensure the reliability of these sites and to read the privacy policies of each of the associated sites consulted in order to understand how personal data is used and protected.
Warranties and Liabilities
DOLIN disclaims all liability, in particular:
- for any interruption in the operation of the WEBSITE;
- for any occurrence of bugs;
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the WEBSITE;
- should one of the hypertext links referenced on the WEBSITE provide content that is improper or unlawful.
Generally speaking, DOLIN declines all responsibility for any damage, material or immaterial, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, including in particular loss of profits, clientele, data or any other loss of intangible assets that may occur due to the access of any person to the WEBSITE or the impossibility of accessing it or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from it.
USERS declare that they know and understand the workings of the Internet, its risks and limitations and, in particular, its functional characteristics and technical performances, the risks of interruption, the response times for consulting, querying or transferring information, and the risks, whatever they may be, inherent in any connection to the network.
We do not sell
DOLIN is the owner of the layout, structure, and graphic and textual elements of the WEBSITE and these are subject to the laws governing intellectual property rights.
The use of the WEBSITE does not confer any rights to the USERS. These rights remain the exclusive property of DOLIN.
Thus, all texts, data, logos, images, photographs, trademarks (without this list being exhaustive) reproduced on the WEBSITE are reserved and protected by the Intellectual Property Code, in particular copyright and trademark law, amongst others. Any use and/or reproduction is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable in accordance with the provisions of the said Code.
Consequently, the USERS may under no circumstances and in no way reproduce, represent, disseminate, market, or grant the ability to use all or part of any of the elements reproduced on the WEBSITE and all or part of the WEBSITE in general, without the prior and express consent of DOLIN.
Furthermore, it is forbidden for USERS to make copies of the WEBSITE without the prior authorization of DOLIN.
Any unlawful use of all or part of the WEBSITE may give rise to prosecution.
The creation of a link to the WEBSITE must be subject to prior written authorization from DOLIN.
The data controller is DOLIN located at 1138, avenue du Grand Ariétaz, 73000 CHAMBERY.
Tel: +33 (0)4 79 69 59 09
Type of data collected:
The personal data collected and subsequently processed by DOLIN are those that USERS voluntarily transmit via the WEBSITE to DOLIN, in particular via the “Contact” or “Join us” form.
This may include the following information: surname, first name, telephone number, and e-mail address.
DOLIN does not collect any personal data from minors who are not allowed to browse the Site.
Purpose of collecting personal data:
USERS authorize DOLIN to save this personal information in a file, with a view to the operation and management of its services, the automated profiling of the USERS, customer management, market research, commercial or promotional offers.
In particular, the personal data of the USERS are used to:
- to administer the WEBSITE, manage our events and internal operations, including troubleshooting;
- to improve the USER experience on the WEBSITE and to ensure that the content is correctly presented on the screen and during visits;
- to analyze the USER’s use of the WEBSITE for trend monitoring, marketing and advertising purposes;
- to respond to a request for information from the USER, in particular to provide access to webinars or white papers or to present information on DOLIN’s services;
- to ensure the security and protection of the WEBSITE;
- to communicate with USERS by e-mail and possibly, by other means, to inform them of products, services, offers, promotions and events which may be of interest to them, if they have expressly requested them.
Transfer of data to third parties:
The collected data may be passed on to DOLIN’s service providers (IT service providers, hosters, delivery companies, etc.) if necessary for the purposes stated above, in order to respond positively to USER requests.
This includes payment processors, web analytics companies (e.g. Google Analytics), providers of customer service software and support ticketing systems (e.g. ZenDesk), CRM service providers (e.g. SalesForce), and messaging service providers (e.g. Sendgrid).
DOLIN undertakes not to sell the USER’s personal data to commercial partners.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned, DOLIN reserves the right to disclose the USER’s personal data to the competent judicial or administrative authorities upon request, in particular in matters of national security or law enforcement.
DOLIN pays careful attention to the protection of USER personal data and uses appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of any personal data collected.
These protection measures include:
- the use of cryptographic means in data transmission (SSL);
- a commitment of strict confidentiality from DOLIN staff who may have access to the personal data of the USERS.
Right of access and correction:
USERS are informed that, in accordance with the French and European regulations in force, they have the following rights subject to proof of identity:
- The right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning them other than those announced herein to which they have consented;
- The right to object, free of charge, to the current or future commercial processing of the data collected by the data controller;
- The right to be informed about the processing of their personal data;
- The right to obtain information on the processing operations concerning personal data managed by DOLIN and any information that would make it possible to understand and, if necessary, challenge the logic behind the processing of such data;
- The right to obtain a copy of the personal data concerning them;
- The right to request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data concerning them which may prove to be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or out of date
- The right to data portability.
DOLIN will endeavor to respond to any request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information made by a USER within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one (1) month from receipt of the request.
USERS are informed that if they do not wish to be the object of commercial telephone canvassing, they can register free of charge to a canvassing opposition list, such as: www.bloctel.gouv.fr.
USER personal data is kept by DOLIN for a period not exceeding the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Complaint to the competent authority:
If the USER considers that DOLIN is not complying with its obligations with regard to their personal data, they may address a complaint or request to the competent authority.
In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which USER can send an electronic request by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
A cookie is a text file installed on the hard disk of the connection terminal at the request of the site consulted by a browser. It records information relating to Internet browsing and enables the said site to determine whether the same browser has connected before. Its storage period is defined by the site operator and may be limited to the browsing session on the site in question or longer.
In accordance with the Ordinance of 24 August 2011 relating to the application of European directives on the protection of privacy on the Internet, a cookie cannot be implanted on the computer of INTERNET users without their prior consent.
Configuration of cookies:
The default settings of internet browsers are usually set to accept cookies, but the USER is informed that it can change these settings by modifying the parameters of its browser.
- If the USER uses Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If the USER uses Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- If the USER uses Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- If the USER uses Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
For more information of the configuration of cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
However, it is specified that USERS will not be able to benefit from certain WEBSITE functionalities if they do not accept the installation of cookies, in particular: browsing preferences, access to personalized services, etc.
The cookies used:
- Identify the USER when they visit the WEBSITE and in particular to get to know them better and offer them a customized browsing experience.
- Ensure browsing safety and in particular combat fraud
- Propose content related to the USER’s areas of interest, including advertising content
- Suggest commercial offers taking into account the USER’s preferences and latest purchases.
The following cookies are used on the WEBSITE:
Cookie Google Analytics
Identification of cookies:
These cookies make it possible to track the USER’s browsing for optimization purposes. The information collected includes the number of visitors, the origin and details of the pages that have been visited. This information is used by Google to compile reports on WEBSITE traffic and to help DOLIN improve the WEBSITE.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use
DOLIN reserves the right to change the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice.
The USERS will be automatically bound by these modifications and must therefore periodically check whether their use of the WEBSITE complies with the provisions of these general conditions of use.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The operation and use of the WEBSITE are subject to French law.
In the event of a dispute concerning in particular the use or content of the WEBSITE, the USER is informed that, after an unsuccessful attempt at an amicable settlement directly with DOLIN, they may have recourse free of charge to a consumer mediator, in accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer Code.
The USER can find information on this topic on the following site: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediation-conso/saisir-mediateur
In the absence of mediation, the jurisdictional authority is that of the French courts. The competent court will be designated according to the rules of procedure in force in France.
*Translator’s note: This is a translation of a French legal document for information purposes only and, as such, it has no legal value.